Circle Takes The Square - Kill The Switch



Mouth the words to deny, deny the symptoms, as 'oh
yeah I'm doing fine', as I've found a most
endearing psychosis. Somewhere out there there's a
thrill I swear. Desperate as I am I just can't
strip bare and bleed the only purity I've known.
But I lay with reason. Found logic concieved in a
walk with skin. I lay with reason producing these
monsters. Under painted catcalls as in temptation.
yeah there's a key to be in, but there's no shade,
no shade to blame. Waterfalls in a cool grey, and
the struggle is colored grey this day. The caw of
crows fills up the picture plane. Our picture
plane is veiled in central neutral grey. Absinthe
to slight the pain. This world's this worst case
color scheme. Streaks of oil stain, stained the
road he crawled on homeward. Oh yeah, oh yeah he
killed the switch with some unwieldy gauge,
absence and light remain. I lay with reason found
logic and reap in a walk with sin. El sueno razon
produce monsinios. When does this dream end? Now
I've missed another whole season, I've missed the
fall, clearly its fallen on this land as fields
once green are ochre now. This is no dream. Trees
have turned to skeleton, roots teased and knotted
just below the surface skin of ground. Stitched
between the earth and the sky struggling to hold
it down. Sometimes to realize you have to lose
track of sight blurring my vision makes it clear
the tiny moving parts make up the whole. The image
is clear, a tower is built of my own pride, I cry
in the shade that if offers, the only shelter I've
known. When does this dream end? This is no dream.
This is the walking living breathing caricature of
a memory. Shamelessly I cave in to temptation of
creation. But still my only thrill is empty
sidewalks, silent streets. The caw of crows fills
up the picture plane. This is your picture plain
in central neutral grey. This world's this worst
case color scheme. Streaks of oil stain, stained
the road he crawled on homeward. Oh yeah, oh yeah
he killed the switch with some unwieldy gauge,
absence and light remain. Life is lowly anonymity,
in death a noble pose, a Marat David. Tell me who
wouldn't give their lives for such a soap box to
die behind. Life is lowly, lowly anonymity. In the
space of a smile I found sleep. As in sorrow, so
shall ye reap, as in reason so shall ye sleep.
Reap the promised end to the struggle. Reap every
point on our linear path. Reap the smiles in time
we borrow, every harvest relies on the last. Reap
the promising song of the sparrow, that they
learned from the birth of sea. Silenced by the
threnody of the crows. Reap the fallen fruit of
the dogwood tree. But I witnessed in all this
silence one souls definition of beauty. a backlit
smile so temporary. A facade so rich with evil
history. Cast in direct opposition set to
overwhelm his moment to shine and sleep- came out
on top of what was borrowed, and found all that
beauty to be still. Every breath as in sorrow,
reap the promised end to this path, by every image
that we borrow, every harvest depends on the past.
Subdivide in factions our linear forever, we
subdivide our waking hours to sleep. While guilty
eyes turn toward a porchlight, enlightenment is
losing sight. Somewhere out there there's a thrill
I swear. In this low light town when my shift
begins the streets reflecting yellow, yellow,
yellow in the vacancy that overwhelms the red,
red, red, your vehicle the color of expansion.
"Open up." the latter just a thought to
thrill me "knock knock knock" the latter
just a thought to thrill me. "Red" is a
four letter word. Four letter invitation. Now my
head is locked in the direction of the sun... Life
is lowly anonymity, in death a noble prose, a
Marat David. Tell me who wouldn't give their lives
for such a soap box to leave behind. Life is
lowly, lowly anonymity. I know its all been done
before, I want to do it again. I want do it again.
Kill the switch. This night our journey's through
the dark. Kill the switch, a welcome comatose,
tonight we journey through the darkness. As in
sorrow, so shall ye weep, as in reason, so shall
ye sleep.
______________________________________________________________
Me Gusta Esta Canción, Es Larga y Agresiva (H)

No hay comentarios: